Knowledge Base discussions

[In the KB] Using the Adobe Reader plugin with Firefox

1. Use Adobe Reader to view PDF files in Firefox

bigklipper added a sentence about the "Update Check" function of Adobe Reader program, keywords that are now in dupe with words in the title (see /forums/knowledge-base-articles/704900) and a summarized abstract.

[[Using the Adobe Reader plugin with Firefox]] bigklipper added a sentence about the "Update Check" function of Adobe Reader program, keywords that are now in dupe with words in the title (see [/forums/knowledge-base-articles/704900]) and a summarized abstract.
  2. I edited the last revision to remove the "Update Check" sentence (updating has its own section in the article). I added {note} tags, added a better summary and removed the unneeded keywords.

I approved the changes.

I edited the last revision to remove the "Update Check" sentence (updating has its own section in the article). I added {note} tags, added a better summary and removed the unneeded keywords. I approved the changes.

Modified by AliceWyman on

3. Briefness is a talent Thanx Alice

Briefness is a talent Thanx Alice
  4. more options

Just noticed the 1st Adobe removal link at the bottom appears to be no longer valid. Perhaps Adobe removed its v6 articles…

Just noticed the 1st Adobe removal link at the bottom appears to be no longer valid. Perhaps Adobe removed its v6 articles…
  5. I fixed broken links, added a keyword, the PowerPC section is specific to fx35. It needs review.

I fixed broken links, added a keyword, the PowerPC section is specific to fx35. It needs review.
  6. I made the "Viewing PDF files outside of Firefox" section for win only (instead of for win,mac) , then approved it.

I made the "Viewing PDF files outside of Firefox" section for win only (instead of for win,mac) , then approved it.