Knowledge Base discussions

[In KB - Needs Update] Using themes with Firefox

1. https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Using+themes+with+Firefox

Part "How to install themes" Step 3 mentions "add to Firefox" button but when go to amo site there is "continue and install" button....

Can someone verify and update article?

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Using+themes+with+Firefox Part "How to install themes" Step 3 mentions "add to Firefox" button but when go to amo site there is "continue and install" button.... Can someone verify and update article?

Modified by Chris Ilias on

2. Seems like there are 2 buttons after all..

"add to firefox" and "continue and install" so can someone update english article?

Seems like there are 2 buttons after all.. "add to firefox" and "continue and install" so can someone update english article?

Modified by edo79zg on

3. Posted by michro today in another thread:

Another article that needs to be updated for Firefox 4 (Themes/Appearance, Add-ons Window/Manager tab, etc.) is

Use themes to change the look of Firefox

Paragraphs: "How to switch themes", "How to remove themes and personas", and "How to update themes".

P.S. See /forums/contributors/491018 for the background on this article.

Posted by '''michro''' today in [/forums/knowledge-base-articles/706357 another thread:] ----- ''Another article that needs to be updated for Firefox 4 (Themes/Appearance, Add-ons Window/Manager tab, etc.) is'' ''[[Using themes with Firefox]]'' ''Paragraphs: "How to switch themes", "How to remove themes and personas", and "How to update themes".'' ----- P.S. See [/forums/contributors/491018] for the background on this article.

Modified by AliceWyman on

4. I'm a little unsure about how to approach this article. I'm sure what most people want is information on Personas. This article covers a lot of what is in the Personas article (which also needs updating and probably "theme" as a keyword).

I think we should either update this article with current information about themes and personas or make this one just about themes and link to an updated personas article.

I'm a little unsure about how to approach this article. I'm sure what most people want is information on [[Personas]]. This article covers a lot of what is in the Personas article (which also needs updating and probably "theme" as a keyword). I think we should either update this article with current information about themes and personas or make this one just about themes and link to an updated personas article.
  5. What about updating this article and renaming it "Using themes and personas with Firefox" ?

This article is the link for "Appearance" (for Firefox 4) in the Customizing Firefox with Add-ons article, under the section, What types of add-ons can I install? and it says this (for Firefox 4):

• Appearance
      There are two types of appearance add-ons — themes, which changes the look of buttons and menus and Personas, which decorate the menu bar and tab strip with a background image.