This thread was archived. اگر به کمک نیاز دارید لطفاً یک سؤال بپرسید.
Firefox is already in use error (even after other support)
first, I want to start off by telling you I've tried all the other steps before even posting this.
1. The parent.lock file only opens when firefox is open, and I can't delete the file while firefox is open
2. I click off the read only on the profile for firefox and it just resets it to checked
3. I can run firefox normal on safe mode. I can also run it as administrator in normal mode, but everytime I try to run it normal in normal mode, it gives me this error.
4. I can't access the profile's to create a new one because everytime I enter that execution command it just brings up the same error.
5. I've tried disabling java plug in (and all plug ins/add on's to no success.
6. I refuse to use any other browser. End of story
All Replies (1)
oh... also ran various virus scans (nothing found), tried uninstalling and reinstalling (still no luck) and lastly tried to system restore..... still nothing, getting irritated that I can't figure this out, and I'm pretty computer Savvy
OS: Win 7 64-bit Browser Mozilla Firefox 10.0.2