This thread was archived. اگر به کمک نیاز دارید لطفاً یک سؤال بپرسید.
Every time I start FF, it opens previous tabs. How do I clean memory?
I use Firefox 4.0
It seems that FF remembers all the previous tabs after I close the browser. Some of the tabs I do not want, but every time I open FF - it re-opens these tabs. When I used previous version of FF, when closing the browser there was option to close and remember the pages or not. The 4.0 version seems like does not have this feature. At least I was unable to find it.
All Replies (1)
It sounds like you have Firefox set to show your windows and tabs from last time, you can change that:
- Click the orange Firefox button, then select options to open the options window
- Go to the General panel
- Change the setting "When Firefox starts" to either "Show my home page" or "Show a blank page"
If you want Firefox to display the message to save the session, it can be turned back on by changing some preferences.
- Type about:config into the location bar and press enter
- Accept the warning message that appears, you will be taken to a list of preferences
- Locate the preference browser.tabs.warnOnClose, if its value is set to false, double-click on it to change its value to true
- Repeat this for these 3 preferences browser.warnOnQuit, browser.warnOnRestart and browser.showQuitWarning