This thread was archived. اگر به کمک نیاز دارید لطفاً یک سؤال بپرسید.
I cannot click on any links from the google window. and other issues with loading anything
- After a Google search, I cannot click any link to go to the page result.
- If I type in an address the Webpage just won't load.
- My Gmail often will not load.
- I have several emails, but the list in GMail won't show them
- YouTube plays horribly choppy. (I followed a help guide to change some setting, but it did not help)
- I have to constantly use Chrome instead. I don't want to use Chrome. There is no problem with any of these in Chrome, so I know it is a Mozilla Firefox problem, I just don't know how to fix it.
I am using 113.0.1 and it is up to date
All Replies (2)
This could be a problem with the TLS 1.3 Early Data feature also known as Zero Round Trip Time Resumption (0rtt). You can try to set security.tls.enable_0rtt_data = false on the about:config page to disable this feature until this is fixed by Google or Mozilla to see if that helps.
- /questions/1376015 Issue with most Google sites on Firefox v100 64bit
Thank you so much for your reply. I have just decided to use Chrome. I am losing valuable hours trying to fix this, when Chrome works just fine.