پاک کردن bookmark ها
داوطلبان ما در حال کار بر روی ترجمهی این مقاله هستند. تا زمانی که آن آماده شود، ممکن است نسخهی انگلیسی بتواند کمی کمک کند.
This article describes different methods for removing a bookmark from your Firefox browser.
- For more information on using bookmarks, see Create bookmarks to save your favorite webpages.
If you've set up Firefox Sync to synchronize your bookmarks, the bookmarks you remove from one device will also be deleted from your synchronized devices.
Deleting a single bookmark
- Go to the bookmarked page that you want to remove.
- Click on the star icon which is located at the right end of the address bar. The Edit This Bookmark box will be shown.
- In the Edit This Bookmark box, click
- Go to the page in your bookmarks that you want to remove.
- Click on the star icon to the right of your search bar.
- In the Edit This Bookmark window, click
Deleting more than one bookmark or folder
- Click the Bookmarks button and select to open the Library window.
- In the left pane, click on the folder you want to view. Its contents will appear in the right pane.
- In the right pane, click to select the item you want to delete. Hold down the CTRL key to select more than one item.Hold down the command key to select more than one item.
- With the items to be deleted selected, click on the button icon and then select .