نصب فایرفاکس در ویندوز
This article describes how to download and install Firefox on Windows.
- To update from a previous version of Firefox, see Update Firefox to the latest version.
Before installing Firefox, make sure that your computer meets the System Requirements.
Do not install Firefox using a limited Windows XP account. For more information, see Microsoft's support article How to determine your user account type in Windows.
For advanced users: The Firefox download page linked below automatically chooses the best available version of Firefox for your computer and provides an online (stub) installer. If you need a full, offline installer or if you want to choose the language and operating system, visit the Systems & Languages page. You can download either the Windows (32-bit) Firefox version or, for 64-bit operating systems with Windows 7 and above, the new Windows 64-bit version of Firefox (see this blog post for details).
- Visit this Firefox download page in any browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
- Click on the Alternatively, use this download link for the latest English (U.S.) Firefox version.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, a notification bar will appear at the bottom of the page with the options to run the installer or save the file to your computer. Click to start the process.
button to download the Firefox installer. The page will automatically recommend the best version of Firefox for you.
- In other browsers, you may need to first save the Firefox installer to your computer, then open the file you downloaded. Note: If you see an Open File - Security Warning dialog, click.
- Then, just click
(we’ve made the process as effortless as possible).
- Congratulations, you are done installing Firefox!
- Double-click on the Firefox icon whenever you want to go online.
Here are some articles that can help you: