نحوه تنظیم صفحه خانگی
We'll show you how to automatically open any web page you want when you launch Firefox or click the Home button .
Set or change your home page
- Open a tab with the web page you want to use as your home page.
- Drag and drop that tab onto the Home button
on your toolbar.
- Click to set this page as your home page.
- Open page you want to use as your home page.
- Drag and drop that tab onto the Home button your toolbar (it's on the left side by default).
- Click on the prompt to set this page as your home page.
Tip: More home page settings are available in the OptionsPreferences window.
- Click the menu button
, select and then choose the panel.
- From the drop-down menu you can choose to have Firefox show a blank page on startup or show all of your windows and tabs from your previous session.
- You can also set multiple pages as your home page: Open each page in a separate tab and click on .
Restore the default home page
If you want to delete your home page customizations, this is how to do it:
- Click the menu button and choose . .
- Select the panel.
- In the Startup section under Home Page, click
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
We have solutions:
- If you keep getting the "Firefox has just updated" tab every time Firefox starts, see the article Firefox says it's just updated every time it starts - how to fix.
- If your home page settings are not saved, see How to fix preferences that won't save.
- If you can't see the Home button, have a look at Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars.
- If your home page was hijacked or automatically changed, see Remove a toolbar that has taken over your Firefox search or home page.
- If a page keeps opening even after you've removed a third-party toolbar and restored your home page, see Wrong home page opens when I start Firefox - How to fix.