How to download and install Firefox on Windows
(Install Firefox on Windows orritik berbideratua)
No one has helped translate this article yet. If you already know how localizing for SUMO works, start translating now. If you want to learn how to translate articles for SUMO, please start here.
This article describes how to install Firefox on Windows.
- If you are upgrading from a previous version of Firefox, see Update Firefox to the latest version.
Before installing Firefox:
- Make sure that your computer meets the System Requirements.
- Do not install Firefox using a limited Windows XP account. For more, see How to determine your user account type in Windows at microsoft.com.
- Visit the Firefox download page in any browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer. The page will automatically recommend the best version of Firefox for you.
- Click on the Free Download button to download the Firefox installer. Depending on your connection speed, the download may take up to a few minutes.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, a notification bar will appear at the bottom of the download page with the options to run the installer or save the file to your computer. Click to start the process.
- In other browsers, you may need to first save the Firefox installer to your computer, then open the file you downloaded. Note: If you see an Open File - Security Warning dialog, click.
- Then, just click
(we’ve made the process as effortless as possible).
- Congratulations, you are done installing Firefox!
- Double-click on the Firefox icon whenever you want to go online.
Here are some articles that can help you:
Share this article: http://mzl.la/1BAQBjC