Open a new tab in Firefox Klar
Keegi pole seda teemat veel tõlkinud. Kui sa juba tead, kuidas SUMO tõlkimine käib, siis alusta kohe tõlkimist. Kui soovid SUMO teemade tõlkimist õppida, siis palun alusta siit.
This page describes some new features in Firefox Klar. If your Firefox Klar looks different, don't fret, you'll be able to get the new version soon.
Firefox Klar makes it easier to browse between web pages. Open multiple tabs. It's easy to view your open tabs when you're ready. When you're done with your session, you can erase your session at the touch of a button.
To open a link in a new tab
- Tap and hold on a link on a page to bring up a menu.
- The page will open in a new tab and a number will appear to indicate how many tabs you have open.
View your open tabs
- A number at the bottom right will tell you how many tabs you have open.
- Tap that number to bring up a list of your open tabs.
- Tap the page you want to visit or choose to end and erase your session.