Can not open "about.config" in either "normal" or "safe mode" in Firefox.
I am trying to modify the Preferences in the About.config settings, but I can not get into "about.config" in either normal Firefox mode or in Safe Mode Firefox.
For some weird reason, the "about:config" is now working. I tried closing and reopening Firefox numerous times, but About:config refused to work. Now after posting my problem with Mozilla Support, I went back into Firefox and was able to open About:config. Sorry about that.Leer esta respuesta en su contexto 12
Datos adicionales del sistema
Cada vez que Firefox se abre
Esto comenzó cuando...
Today, October 13th, 2012 - first time I have tried to open "about.config" in Firefox.
- Google Update
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Agente de usuario: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
I have checked the web for solutions to opening "about.config" but none of them have worked. Most talk about opening "about.config" to change the settings, but when you can not open it that is No Good! Running Windows 7 PC.
hello Keepper, it's about:config!
about:config, with :
not with .
Autor de la pregunta
I am typing ABOUT:CONFIG in that exact way. Is that not correct or should it be ABOUT CONFIG ? In the search (Location Bar) and I keep getting the message "there is no such website."
For some weird reason, the "about:config" is now working. I tried closing and reopening Firefox numerous times, but About:config refused to work. Now after posting my problem with Mozilla Support, I went back into Firefox and was able to open About:config. Sorry about that.
check it in Safe Mode, select "Start in Safe Mode" and see if this happen again, if not see: Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems