Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Pages are not displaying images and maps (but some are!)
Pages such as Amazon UK are displaying with no images or just a few images. In other pages Ordnace Survey mapping does not display, although other images do display. Another example; Flickr image of Amazon uk home page in Firefox In Flickr some pages display fine, others hopelessly.
I have linked to a screen grab of the Amazon Uk page for example.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox, restored my PC to an earlier date, reset preferences in Firefox - none has made any difference.
Todas las respuestas (1)
You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:
- Open the web page that has the images missing in a browser tab.
- Click the website favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.