Trying to find website (http://www,eawardcenter.com/rb/0001159327/1en_US), Itells me my server can't access this site. How can I get to it. My Hubby recieved an award and he is suppose to pick it out on this site. Help.
This is suppose to be a site that my husband was given by his employer ,To go to and pick out a 10 yr service award. I can't seem to access it, It tells me my server can't access this site. I have type it in several times,but can not get it to come up. The page that comes up asking do you mean------------ I click on what I typed. And I notice other suggested sites on that page apparently have something to do with the (rb), that's all I can tell you.
Datos adicionales del sistema
- Cooliris embedded in a tab
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Best Buy pc app Detector Plug-in
- Webfetti Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Fun Web Products Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- Google Update
- Agente de usuario: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
Autor de la pregunta
I appreciate your help, I can't tell you anything else.I've never had a problem finding a website. But if you type it that address, it's different. I believe I may have seen the word Forbidden.
That's not a valid web address. Can't have a comma in a URL and maybe you spelt it wrong. I have tried a few variations of the spelling and can't come up with a valid web site, just a few different "placeholders".
I had the same problem... but solved it for mine!!
try adding to end of your URL "/index.htm"
hope this helps.
You have to be connected to the awarding company internal network.
You need to enter the address in your web browser at the top of the page, not in a search engine like Google or Yahoo. Also, it is case sensitive. If part of the web address is capitalized you must capitalize it in the browser. You don't have to be at your place of work.