Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
How do I clear unwanted script in Hotmail Microsoft Live on Firefox 3.6.13
This script pops up every time Hotmail refreshes, but only when I use Firefox 3.6.13. I would appreciate help to remove it. Many thanks, Pamela
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Modificadas por James el
All Replies (8)
- "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
- "Remove the Cookies" from sites that cause problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
Hi there, I've just fixed this problem after saw this post.
1. Do like the answer above, Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
2. Then, you'll need to clear cookies. See this page http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/deleting%20cookies If you can't find the site's cookies, clear them all. The method is described in the link.
Good luck, Wasit
Modificadas por wasawako el
I have the same problem and clearing my entire history, cache and cookies and so on seemed to solve the problem but only for a short while. The script error came back after one day or so.
It's easy to reproduce the error (even in safe mode), i just get into my windows live hotmail, click around and then when i try to leave hotmail by opening a new site, the error pops up. I hope there will be a fix/solution soon because its quite anoying.
I still have the same problem after following every suggestion on here. Now what please?
If clearing the cookies doesn't help then it is possible that the file cookies.sqlite that stores the cookies is corrupted.
Rename (or delete) cookies.sqlite (cookies.sqlite.old) and delete cookies.sqlite-journal and cookies.txt, if they exist, in the Profile Folder in case the file cookies.sqlite got corrupted.
NoScript is the only answer on this page that works. The rest are short term fixes, the problem will return a day later. Do it!