Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
I am unable to view census material re ancestry.com, the image flashes on then disappears, no error message comes up'
I am unable to view census material re ancestry .com, the image flashes on then disappears, no eror message comes up.
Tese are the plug in associated with my lap top.
a* Image Control Plugin for viewing images on Ancestry.com. Version 184.108.40.206
- DjVu Plug-In(external version 220.127.116.112)
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- BBC iPlayer Plugin
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
Todas las respuestas (1)
I would assume that the "Image Control Plugin for viewing images on Ancestry.com. Version 18.104.22.168" plugin isn't working properly for you and in that case you might not be able to view images on that site. That plugin has been mentioned a lot of times in the past as causing problems (crashes), so it isn't guaranteed to work.
Modificadas por cor-el el