How to install an app from the Marketplace
Este artículo ya no se actualiza, por lo que su contenido puede estar obsoleto.
No one has helped translate this article yet. If you already know how localizing for SUMO works, start translating now. If you want to learn how to translate articles for SUMO, please start here.
We will show you how to find and install your favorite apps from the Firefox OS Marketplace.
- First launch the Marketplace app on your phone
- The Marketplace home screen will open and you can search or browse for an app
- To search for an app tap on the search icon on the top right corner and then type the name of the app that you are looking for
- To browse for an app pick one of the categories
- When you find the app that you want tap the icon to read the detailed information
- To install the app tap the blue button on the right side
- You will then see a confirmation page, tap install to continue
- The Marketplace will close and you will see the app icon on your home screen.