Try one of these articles:
- Private Browsing on Firefox for Android Private Browsing on your mobile device is great for viewing websites incognito - without saving information about the sites you visit.
- Tracking Protection in Firefox for Android Firefox for Android's Tracking Protection feature uses a list provided by Disconnect to identify and block trackers.
- Clear your browsing history and other personal data on Firefox for Android Firefox for Android makes it easy for you to delete your browsing information. You can even automatically delete your data every time you quit Firefox.
- Mixed content blocker in Firefox for Android Firefox automatically protects you from attacks by blocking potentially harmful insecure content on pages.
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.