Try one of these articles:
- Page Info window - View technical details about the page you are on The Firefox "Page Info" window gives you details about the page you're on. You can also use it to change permissions for the website.
- Keyboard shortcuts - Perform common Firefox tasks quickly This is a list of Firefox keyboard shortcuts for working with tabs, bookmarks, searching the web, playing media files and more.
- Create a desktop shortcut to a website Learn how to easily make a shortcut on your desktop that will open Firefox and take you to a favorite website.
- Use mouse shortcuts to perform common tasks in Firefox This is a list of Firefox mouse shortcuts that you can use to navigate websites, work with tabs, zoom in and out, and more.
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.