Try one of these articles:
- Make Firefox your default browser Make web links open in Firefox automatically by setting it as the default browser on your computer. This article explains how to do that.
- Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars Firefox is easy to customize. Put your favorite features right where you want them. We'll show you how.
- Block and unblock websites with parental controls on Firefox This article explains how to block websites or filter website content in Firefox that may be offensive or inappropriate for children.
- HTML5 audio and video in Firefox Firefox plays certain HTML5 audio and video content on web pages without a plugin. Learn about these media formats and how to manage them.
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.