a few issues I need help with
1- last week Firefox was blocking me from accessing certain sites that I always go to. 2- I cannot access about:config. I've tried signed in and out as well as with … (read more)
- 1- last week Firefox was blocking me from accessing certain sites that I always go to.
- 2- I cannot access about:config. I've tried signed in and out as well as with different search engines and I just get a blank screen. Help?
- 3- is it normal for FF to have permission to download files without notifying? I checked the permission list and seemed like there is alot of dangerous and malicious permission allowed as system permissions. Please help?
- 4- when I log in and check devices, 2 new logins show up. One says my phone's model # and the second one says logged into Firefox browser or something like that. Is it normal to have duplicates like that when I only use my Android phone?
- 5- I've tried and cannot find any way to login to my network or make any network changes? Please help?
I commented on play store and was told to send my question on here so they could be investigated more. Thank you for your help.