Dear Community, I used for three days the function sync on firefox. In this procedure I wanted to transfer my android tabs to my desktop pc. On my desktop pc I have seen … (read more)
I used for three days the function sync on firefox. In this procedure I wanted to transfer my android tabs to my desktop pc. On my desktop pc I have seen all tabs of my android phone. So I have started to transfer the tabs to my desktop pc. After a short time my mozilla firefox on android crashed and after my restart of my android firefox all inactive tabs were gone.
So this was my first time, when I made this bad experience in over more than 15 years of using firefox. Meanwhile I searched for different solutions, but nothing fitted to my challenge.
I hope really, that somebody could help me:
- Is there any possibilty to see the cache on the desktop pc from the android data, which was seen in the sync tunnel?
- Is something saved on the sync cloud, where I could get data from?
- Is a cache file existing of the sync data?
- Is there any option of old session restore? If yes, where can I find different backup files on android?
- Can I connect with e.g. SDK in the developer mode and get files of sessionstore.js? A JASON file of the inactive tabs would be really nice.
- Any other developer modes, which could be helpful? Trouble Shooting?
- Can I root the mobile phone afterwards and get hidden files of firefox?
- Are there any other unvisible places, where the data of deleted inactive files could be find?
- Can I access data through the android firefox browser?
- Perhaps you will have a solution through SDK?
- Do you have other devtools to try? I am fine with remote debugging through usb, if you will have a solution for it.
I appreciate your support and hope to find a solution for my request. I loved firefox for a long time.
Thank you so much.