MAC OS 10.11.4 1) when i open firefox - I get this error message - The application “Firefox” can’t be opened. 2) when I try to start firefox in safe-mode same message as… (read more)
MAC OS 10.11.4
1) when i open firefox - I get this error message - The application “Firefox” can’t be opened.
2) when I try to start firefox in safe-mode same message as above
3) when I try to run /Applications/Firefox.app/Contents/MacOS/firefox-bin -P The error message back /Applications/Firefox.app/Contents/MacOS/firefox-bin: Operation not permitted
4) When I trash can the firefox application and reinstall firefox - get the same error message as step 1
5) when I renamed Policies folder and then start firefox same error message as in item 1 above
6) when I trash can the firefox application with profile folder rename - and install firefox same as item 1
7) when I ran step 3 - the profile manger gui came up - then went away. when I ran step 3 again- I get the error in step 3
Please advise my options - I have bookmarks and security information I need to access - I made a copy of the Profiles folder before I started this process.