I'm web developer and working on a local website. The problem is when I made changes in my css file it won't reflect in firefox when I refresh the page. HTML chang… (read more)
I'm web developer and working on a local website. The problem is when I made changes in my css file it won't reflect in firefox when I refresh the page. HTML changes are getting reflected correctly. Only the problem with css files.
I have to refresh the page like 20-30 time and after that css changes are getting reflected.
In all other browser website working fine and also changes are reflected as it should, only firefox creating problems since last some days.
I have tried the following solutions and they are not works if it helps.
1) Try Shift + refresh but not working
2) delete cookies.sqlite but not working
3) Download and install newly download firefox but still no luck.
5) DOM storage is also enabled
4) Also formatted the PC (for other reason :)) and installed Firefox on fresh system but after that also no luck
I'm using latest firefox. Please help me with some solution it's is very problematic in web development, right now I've to use another browser for time being which I don't like, because I love Firefox.
Please reply as soon as possible.