Bookmarks no longer works after installing Google Xmarks, all new bookmarks are directed to " http://ad.yieldmanager.com/iframe3?
Issue I have a problem with my bookmarks, cookies, history or settings Description Recently installed Google Xmarks and immediately lost any star bookmark functionality.… (read more)
I have a problem with my bookmarks, cookies, history or settings
Recently installed Google Xmarks and immediately lost any star bookmark functionality. Any new bookmarks I try to create are given the title of the last previous webpage I tried to create (which wouldn"t be a major issue only a nuisance to copy & paste the correct name in) but ALL new bookmarks are directed to some version of "http://ad.yieldmanager.com/iframe3?sI" instead of the correct site. Have diablrd and then uninstalled Xmarks but the problem remains. Use the latest version of Firefox for Linux Ubuntu 9.04. Thanks.
Google shortcuts 2.03
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/2010040116 Ubuntu/9.04 (jaunty) Firefox/3.0.19 GTB7.1
- -Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- The default plugin handles plugin data for mimetypes and extensions that are not specified and facilitates downloading of new plugins.
- The demo print plugin for unix.
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- The Totem 2.26.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.