Here are some tricky parts: 1) When using Firefox, take YouTube video as an example, I can hear the music if I connect my laptop to an external Bluetooth speaker. (But w… (read more)
Here are some tricky parts:
1) When using Firefox, take YouTube video as an example, I can hear the music if I connect my laptop to an external Bluetooth speaker. (But without using a Bluetooth speaker or any external speaker, there is no sound through my laptop even thought I turn my laptop volume to the greatest.)
2) For the same video, if I use google chrome, I have no problem hear the music no matter using a Bluetooth speaker or my laptop internal speaker.
3) You can argue my Firefox privacy Autoplay setting was wrong. But I checked and I allow both audio and video for all websites. Besides, I also checked the Permissions status on each website.
4) The weirdest part I don't get: Supposedly I can play and hear sound through Firefox, since I authorize all the website. But why there is no sound if I'm using my laptop's internal speaker? ( And only the laptop's internal speaker)
5) For my internal speaker, it work fine when I use Zoom, hear music through windows' Groove player, or even play video through Chrome.
Last but not least, I still ran troubleshooting trying to fix my internal speaker. But they can't detect any problem.
I'm so confused.... Does firefox hate my laptops internal speaker? Please help me. Thanks