My name is Kris and I have been a life-long Firefox user. Recently I have come across this great Firefox Onebar CSS style, which I have become obsessed with: http… (read more)
My name is Kris and I have been a life-long Firefox user. Recently I have come across this great Firefox Onebar CSS style, which I have become obsessed with: https://codeberg.org/Freeplay/Firefox-Onebar, which aims to modify the Firefox default appearance. I have installed it according to instruction and introduced few tweaks offered for consideration iin the aforementioned link:
This is the most far I have gone without further ruining the browser by manually editing the Userchrome.css file.
Could I please request your help with adjusting said file content to make minor changes? My expectations are to leave everything untouched besides the following:
- all flexible spaces are removed
- the Extensions button is removed
- the List All Tabs button is removed
- the Home and Refresh buttons are permanently visible and aligned to the left of URL bar, followed by conditionally visible Back and Forward arrows upon their activation (they seem to be in the URL bar already however are invisible)
- the Hamburger is permanently visible and aligned to the right of the URL bar(it seems to be in the URL bar already, but is invisible)
- the search box is aligned to the left, but is preceded by Home, Refresh buttons and Navigation arrows
The Navigation arrows and Hamburger menu invisibility issue might have to do with the colour that has assumed the same one as the theme URL bar background.
If you could please modify that style for me, that would be so great, indeed. I have been obsessed with that ever since I have discovered it. Alternatvely, please direct me to a forum/IRC channel where I can place that request.
Thank you, hank you, thank you. Please, respond. Kris.