Hello! i've recently came across a problem with the new firefox update that was installed, and i've been having freezing, slowness, and pausing, when opening new tabs. Ev… (read more)
Hello! i've recently came across a problem with the new firefox update that was installed, and i've been having freezing, slowness, and pausing, when opening new tabs. Every time i open at least three or more tabs, and then when i want to switch to another tab it freezes on the tab i was already on, then after 5-10 seconds, it goes to the new tab. it happens every time and it makes me mad that i have to deal with this, and i just want it fixed. I love firefox, and i want to continue using it without this issue.
I have tried EVERYTHING to fix it!
- Removed some extension's (besides an ad blocker).
- Tried starting in safe mode, same issue.
- Cleared out my history and cache.
- Unchecked "Use hardware acceleration when available".
- Tried a different browser, Like chrome, No issue occurred and i was able to open at least 20-30 tabs, and zero freezing/stuttering.
- Checked for a PC virus, There were none that i could find (I hope).
If anyone can help me with this issue, that would be amazing! If this issue still occurs, i'll just have to deal with it until it gets fixed in an update, Or go use a different browser.