Greek font characters in website are not displayed properly, but when i refresh any page then Greek characters are displayed correctly
Hi everyone ! I'm currently using Mozilla Firefox v.49.0.2. I'm quite desperate after spending over 45 hours in working around to resolve the following specific problem t…
Hi everyone !
I'm currently using Mozilla Firefox v.49.0.2.
I'm quite desperate after spending over 45 hours in working around to resolve the following specific problem that's appeared only with Mozilla browser:
My website address is: "www.visvikisbarlou.gr/index.asp" The main page is loaded perfectly and shows Greek font text, but when i click-follow any of the menu links, the Greek font characters are shown in little boxes with hex code in all pages !
I would like to mention the following crucial facts: 1) This problem exists only with Mozilla. In Chrome and IE the Greek font characters are rendered perfectly in all pages. 2) If i reload any of the pages in Mozilla, then suddenly the page works and shows up the Greek font text ! It's really weird. 3) I've declared and <meta charset="windows-1253"> in the header of all pages and when i check the encoding in Mozilla browser it looks that Mozilla clearly understands that -Mozilla shows as encoding Greek (Windows) in all of my pages. But in the pages the Greek text is shown up as little boxes with hex code. 4) If i enter directly the address of a page e.g. http://www.visvikisbarlou.gr/news.asp then the page shows Greek characters correctly without any issue. I really can't figure out why this is happening. Any help on resolving this problem will be much appreciated !! Thanks everyone in advance. Kind regards, George
Corrupt FireFox x64 zip file /firefox/nightly/2014-12-02-03-02-01-mozilla-central/firefox-37.0a1.en-US.win64-x86_64.zip
After the download of the file "/firefox/nightly/2014-12-02-03-02-01-mozilla-central/firefox-37.0a1.en-US.win64-x86_64.zip" (and also the others like "/firefox/nightly/20…
After the download of the file "/firefox/nightly/2014-12-02-03-02-01-mozilla-central/firefox-37.0a1.en-US.win64-x86_64.zip" (and also the others like "/firefox/nightly/2014-12-02-03-02-01-mozilla-central/firefox-36.0a1.en-US.win64-x86_64.zip" from this month and last month (that I tested), there is an error when opening the file "! C:\...\Downloads\firefox-37.0a1.en-US.win64-x86_64.zip: Unexpected end of archive". It looks like there is corruption when creating the zip file (for a while now). I am using WinRar 4.01 x64 and I also tried with 7zip 9.20 with same result.