I want to install Firefox os on my nokia lumia 510. So please help me with Step-By-Step Procedure which i need to follow for installing firefox os on it.
how can i make internet voice chat with apps like hangout or line or such this apps ? my device is orange klif with firefox os v2
i want to make voice and video call like android and windows phones , how can i make it ?
I have been making free long distance calls or a couple of years, but can no longer do that. I'm told to install a plugin, but it doesn't allow me to do that either. …
I have been making free long distance calls or a couple of years, but can no longer do that. I'm told to install a plugin, but it doesn't allow me to do that either.
It cannot show settings,emails,messages,music,gallery.I have not downloaded anything but connects.so how do I wipe everything on it. …
It cannot show settings,emails,messages,music,gallery.I have not downloaded anything but connects.so how do I wipe everything on it.
Hello, Here is a list of (imo) big issues that make Firefox Os to be not very user-friendly. I would like to write them here so the developers team could get them. 1) Cus…
Here is a list of (imo) big issues that make Firefox Os to be not very user-friendly. I would like to write them here so the developers team could get them.
1) Custom Music I already read some review about the reason about having only ugly/default musics for all alarms. But I still think it could be possible to have custom music for phone call, sms, alarms, etc.
2) APP Clock->Timer: When the timer expire, the music start (ok). But, how to stop this music? Is there any "Cancel" or "Done"? NO. Please, it hurt (see point 1) to have to wait for the entire music even if after 2s you already noticed it.
3) PDF Access: I think it is one of the most important feature of a smart-phone, and there is no way to access PDF files. So you need to download an app, which convert PDF to HTML content. That work for 2-3pages PDF, but if your document is 100pages..... forget about it.
4) Download files from internet: Again, one of the most important feature of internet access. I go to my online-email and want to download the image linked there and save it (maybe to share it later). I received a PDF and want to read it? Etc. NO WAY!!
5) Email Here come funny stuff: There is actually 2 major way to access email, one of the most important communication way available on all other smart-phone platforms: 1) Via web-browser, 2) via specialized app. I have my email account for around 20 years, that mean around 50GB of emails on the server. Via web-browser it work more or less, except I have no access to any attached file, and I am not noticed on reception. The second option is the App: Developers though that downloading 50GB at once on a per-megabytes payment 128Kbit/s connection is a smart idea. So even if you wait until you are at home with Wifi, the app try to store 50GB on my little SD of 4GB (which do not work). So apparently this is not a possibility.
6) Music I have around 1000 songs on my SD, most of them converted from my CD that stay at home. All this music is well organized in per-genre folders, per-CD folders, per-ambiance folders, etc. Firefox OS seem to feel clever enough to do not care about folders at all, there is not even the possibility to play the music based on a folder: The result is 1000 songs in random order in the "unknown artist"/"unknown albums"... As result, I stopped to listen music.
7) Image Gallery I have around 2000 pictures, coming from Telegram, Camera, folders of favorites images, etc. All well organized in beautiful directories with meaningful names and dates. Again, Firefox Os feel super-clever and put all the picture together. In this case, there is a little line that group folders. So let say you want to access any picture of a folder, you need to scroll down 2000 pictures that load slow and then slower... for hours and hours until you access what you want. Of course, this gallery become slower as much picture you have, so when you make a picture, it take literally 20-40 minutes until the gallery update so you may see the picture. Additionally, most of these images are useless: the picture you took with the camera + the miniature for this same picture. Images you get from Whatsapp/Telegram groups, etc..
8) Provider reports It seem that when the phone switch from one provider antenna to the next antenna, it is something really interesting an useful for the user. In my normal working day, I travel 45Km to go to the office, that mean something like 15 antennas. So after going to the office and coming back, i have 30 new alerts, that I need to scroll down to search for real alerts (SMS, missed calls, etc.) At home, it seem that I am equidistant from 2 antennas, which mean the phone start to beep/accumulate alerts at 4am depending on air/cloud movements.
9) Bluetooth Bluetooth is a very useful tool now-a-day: Cars/Computer are able to synchronize to get/share information. My ZTE seem to be able to share calls and sound, but neither phone numbers/medias can be shared. In my car (as example) I need to write manually the phone number each time.
I could say about more, but those are the most important issues.
Thanks you for your time and patience.
Kind regards, Adrian M.
PS: I have a ZTE buy some 3 months ago with Firefox OS 1.3
Hi, I have listened, that You are testing Firefox OS on tablets. I am interested in new possibilities in mobile devices. I want to ask you: Could I test it on my tabl…
Hi, I have listened, that You are testing Firefox OS on tablets. I am interested in new possibilities in mobile devices. I want to ask you: Could I test it on my tablet pipo w2f? I have looked and it has similar parameters as tested device. Thank you for the quick answer
PS: Sorry for my bad English, I am from Czech Republic
Is pdf software and ebook can be use?
i need to know because microsoft messes me around everytime i try to sign in.i have to change password or email add. yet then ask me to change it!i wanted only one passw…
i need to know because microsoft messes me around everytime i try to sign in.i have to change password or email add. yet then ask me to change it!i wanted only one password.i do not know anything about computers, but learn as i go along.not always successfully.i also have an admin acc which i didnt sign into purposely and now i cannot change many updates as i have no idea what code was used.i am the sole user (home use)and i feel so depressed whenever i come across things i cant understand..PLEASE HELP!!!Tereska