I've bought an LG Fx0 off of ebay. It's GSM unlocked, and I'm pretty happy with it. I used to have a ZTE Open C, but this is much better hardware. I only wish I could upg…
I've bought an LG Fx0 off of ebay. It's GSM unlocked, and I'm pretty happy with it. I used to have a ZTE Open C, but this is much better hardware. I only wish I could upgrade the firmware. It is currently stuck on 2.1. I doubt KDDE Japan will give me any support on this one, so I wonder if there is any other way to upgrade? I'm willing to tinker a bit.
Juul Feydt Norway
i need to know because microsoft messes me around everytime i try to sign in.i have to change password or email add. yet then ask me to change it!i wanted only one passw…
i need to know because microsoft messes me around everytime i try to sign in.i have to change password or email add. yet then ask me to change it!i wanted only one password.i do not know anything about computers, but learn as i go along.not always successfully.i also have an admin acc which i didnt sign into purposely and now i cannot change many updates as i have no idea what code was used.i am the sole user (home use)and i feel so depressed whenever i come across things i cant understand..PLEASE HELP!!!Tereska
Is pdf software and ebook can be use?
Hi there, 2 things-- first thing is why don't you have a normal Forums like any other web-site. that simple people like me can post questions.. i found this site -- http…
Hi there, 2 things-- first thing is why don't you have a normal Forums like any other web-site. that simple people like me can post questions.. i found this site --
Which was soo not user friendly.. i just want to ask some questions - don't understand what is this "NewsGroup" thing..
Second.. Panasonic TV - i just bought a new model - that comes with the build-in Firefox OS. were can i ask info about apps - new ones to come to the Firefox Marketplace ?
I want a high end smartphone operating system and apps that will not track everything I do or everywhere I go. Can Mozilla do this please?
I would like for Mozilla to develop a relatively high end smart phone i.e. on the level of a Samsung Galaxy S6 or iPhone 6, but also have an operating system and apps tha…
I would like for Mozilla to develop a relatively high end smart phone i.e. on the level of a Samsung Galaxy S6 or iPhone 6, but also have an operating system and apps that do not track everything I do, everything I buy, where I shop, where I travel, who I send messages to, etc,etc. In other words a modern smartphone with an OS and apps that will not collect and/or sell my data for profit or just snoop on me. Can Mozilla do this, please?
Hello, Here is a list of (imo) big issues that make Firefox Os to be not very user-friendly. I would like to write them here so the developers team could get them. 1) Cus…
Here is a list of (imo) big issues that make Firefox Os to be not very user-friendly. I would like to write them here so the developers team could get them.
1) Custom Music I already read some review about the reason about having only ugly/default musics for all alarms. But I still think it could be possible to have custom music for phone call, sms, alarms, etc.
2) APP Clock->Timer: When the timer expire, the music start (ok). But, how to stop this music? Is there any "Cancel" or "Done"? NO. Please, it hurt (see point 1) to have to wait for the entire music even if after 2s you already noticed it.
3) PDF Access: I think it is one of the most important feature of a smart-phone, and there is no way to access PDF files. So you need to download an app, which convert PDF to HTML content. That work for 2-3pages PDF, but if your document is 100pages..... forget about it.
4) Download files from internet: Again, one of the most important feature of internet access. I go to my online-email and want to download the image linked there and save it (maybe to share it later). I received a PDF and want to read it? Etc. NO WAY!!
5) Email Here come funny stuff: There is actually 2 major way to access email, one of the most important communication way available on all other smart-phone platforms: 1) Via web-browser, 2) via specialized app. I have my email account for around 20 years, that mean around 50GB of emails on the server. Via web-browser it work more or less, except I have no access to any attached file, and I am not noticed on reception. The second option is the App: Developers though that downloading 50GB at once on a per-megabytes payment 128Kbit/s connection is a smart idea. So even if you wait until you are at home with Wifi, the app try to store 50GB on my little SD of 4GB (which do not work). So apparently this is not a possibility.
6) Music I have around 1000 songs on my SD, most of them converted from my CD that stay at home. All this music is well organized in per-genre folders, per-CD folders, per-ambiance folders, etc. Firefox OS seem to feel clever enough to do not care about folders at all, there is not even the possibility to play the music based on a folder: The result is 1000 songs in random order in the "unknown artist"/"unknown albums"... As result, I stopped to listen music.
7) Image Gallery I have around 2000 pictures, coming from Telegram, Camera, folders of favorites images, etc. All well organized in beautiful directories with meaningful names and dates. Again, Firefox Os feel super-clever and put all the picture together. In this case, there is a little line that group folders. So let say you want to access any picture of a folder, you need to scroll down 2000 pictures that load slow and then slower... for hours and hours until you access what you want. Of course, this gallery become slower as much picture you have, so when you make a picture, it take literally 20-40 minutes until the gallery update so you may see the picture. Additionally, most of these images are useless: the picture you took with the camera + the miniature for this same picture. Images you get from Whatsapp/Telegram groups, etc..
8) Provider reports It seem that when the phone switch from one provider antenna to the next antenna, it is something really interesting an useful for the user. In my normal working day, I travel 45Km to go to the office, that mean something like 15 antennas. So after going to the office and coming back, i have 30 new alerts, that I need to scroll down to search for real alerts (SMS, missed calls, etc.) At home, it seem that I am equidistant from 2 antennas, which mean the phone start to beep/accumulate alerts at 4am depending on air/cloud movements.
9) Bluetooth Bluetooth is a very useful tool now-a-day: Cars/Computer are able to synchronize to get/share information. My ZTE seem to be able to share calls and sound, but neither phone numbers/medias can be shared. In my car (as example) I need to write manually the phone number each time.
I could say about more, but those are the most important issues.
Thanks you for your time and patience.
Kind regards, Adrian M.
PS: I have a ZTE buy some 3 months ago with Firefox OS 1.3
It cannot show settings,emails,messages,music,gallery.I have not downloaded anything but connects.so how do I wipe everything on it. …
It cannot show settings,emails,messages,music,gallery.I have not downloaded anything but connects.so how do I wipe everything on it.
Self-explanatory. I select text and I cannot copy it. The text is highlighted and has the two blue things to drag the edge selectors but that's it. No option or visible i…
Self-explanatory. I select text and I cannot copy it. The text is highlighted and has the two blue things to drag the edge selectors but that's it. No option or visible indication on how to copy (or paste, for that matter).
This is in Firefox 3.0
how can i make internet voice chat with apps like hangout or line or such this apps ? my device is orange klif with firefox os v2
i want to make voice and video call like android and windows phones , how can i make it ?