I have always used Opera <12, so I can't get accustomed to FF28 and of course FF29, so I am trying to customize it. It takes me a whole day, but I haven't found that I… (read more)
I have always used Opera <12, so I can't get accustomed to FF28 and of course FF29, so I am trying to customize it. It takes me a whole day, but I haven't found that I need yet. Can you help me?
I need these features (like in Opera <12):
1) Auto complete text in address bar with google (or some other search systems). I tried some addons for that, but some of them works well, but they disable all of my keywords search from bookmarks (I have a lot of them), some of them don't disable keywords, but google search suggestions have more priority then keywords, so I need to use arrows or mouse for search with bookmarks-keywords, and e.t.c. Have you some addon for this function?
2) Is there any addon to collapse tabs into one like in Opera? I have tried some Tree-like tabs, but it is not one I am looking for. As alternative, I would use groups of tabs, but its default FF service is disgusting. I don't even know how much groups I have without push ctrl+shift+e... There is some "TabGroups Manager". It is good plugin for me, but its programmer drops it, as I can see in reviews.
3) How can I setup hotkeys? For example, there is key ctrl+` to open next groups of tabs, but then I set russian layout it doesn't work...
Also I want to disable ctrl+left click on link, and change key ALT to edit link, because I use it in other program.
4) Is there any plugins which makes hotkey to open last viewed tab, not go to next/prev tab? "Tab Mix Plus" plugin has such option for ctrl+tab hotkey, but if I use this, I haven't any got hotkeys to go next/prev tabs.
5) Is there any FF settings file or something else for blocking some images, sites, or subdomain forever (like sys-file "hosts" in windows guess)? For some reason I need to block some images on some sites, which I don't want to see. In Opera there is file "url-filter.ini".
And some additional question, which maybe isn't relative to plugins, or, maybe, even browser:
6) Is there any program, addon, plugin to get/automically make dump of all installed plugins, changed "config:about" settings, login+passwords filling and e.t.c (really all of browser settings).