I have a slight problem with the firefox sessionrestore on ubuntu (13.04 64bit). Every time I login after a shutdown/logout and open firefox it opens all the tabs and… (read more)
I have a slight problem with the firefox sessionrestore on ubuntu (13.04 64bit). Every time I login after a shutdown/logout and open firefox it opens all the tabs and windows I had when shutting down. It seems that firefox thinks it crashed after a reboot since a normal exit/relaunch shows me a single empty page (which i prefer)
After googling a lot of relevant settings about disabling the sessionstore in about:config were suggested but none worked.
I'll try to sum up the settings that seem related ot that I changed but can't be sure of all I did, I've been struggling with it for some months (since I changed from chrome to firefox) and didn't document my changes.
I've tried disabling all addons and start a clean profile but that didn't change anything so I reverted to my old profile, I don't have a second pc to test on so I'm not sure if this problem is limited to my setup.
- browser.sessionstore.resume_from_crash to false
- browser.sessionstore.max_resumed_crashes to 0
- browser.sessionstore.max_tabs_undo to 0
- browser.sessionstore.max_windows_undo to 0
- browser.sessionstore.resume_session_once is false
- browser.sessionstore.restore_hidden_tabs is false
- browser.sessionstore.restore_pinned_tabs_on_demand is false
Is there anything else I can try to test or fix this?
Thanks in advance for any help!