For an unknown reason, Firefox Browser doesn't render portions of text on some pages, leaving invisible areas. I'm using the latest version (95.0.2) on Windows 10, but t… (read more)
For an unknown reason, Firefox Browser doesn't render portions of text on some pages, leaving invisible areas. I'm using the latest version (95.0.2) on Windows 10, but this was a problem in other recent versions. It only happens on some systems. No other browser I've tried has the same problem, so the issue is definitely Firefox-specific.
Here's what I found out.
- The issue goes away if I disable the "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of your selections above" font setting.
- The issue remains even if I disable/uninstall all add-ons.
- Refresh-install doesn't resolve the issue.
- After uninstalling and installing Firefox cleanly again, with old settings auto-imported (bookmarks, history, logins ...) and no add-ons present, the issue is not present at first. However, if I enable "Open previous windows and tabs" option to restore my session on startup, the issue reappears after I close and re-open Firefox a couple of times, and doesn't go away after that. It doesn't matter whether the problematic pages are included in the restored session or not; they will simply not show all text as expected if I visit them.
- Deleting the entire cache, cookies, site data and site settings doesn't help.
- Opening Firefox in Troubleshoot mode make the problem disappear, but it returns immediately when I leave the Troubleshoot mode.
Any ideas how to fix this?