An odd issue that is happening only when using my Wacom tablet (which I do use a lot instead of a mouse - helps with RSI) with macos FF: whenever clicking with tablet on …
An odd issue that is happening only when using my Wacom tablet (which I do use a lot instead of a mouse - helps with RSI) with macos FF: whenever clicking with tablet on a select element, it closes right away, usually also selecting some random item in process. Which is annoying. Reinstalling Wacom drivers didn't help either. Other browsers or native OS controls seem to be unaffected...
Something like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vwaepoak5jpxcxo/clicks.mov?dl=0
Looking at the generated clicks events log (see attached image), it looks like there is some extra click events happening at random locations on the screen after the main click, which causes the <select> to close down again.
What's the best way of troubleshooting and/or reporting this?
DISCLAIMER: I found many articles about this issue, but none of them solved this problem. DESCRIPTION: I have a problem with Firefox on my backup PCs that makes it freez…
DISCLAIMER: I found many articles about this issue, but none of them solved this problem.
DESCRIPTION: I have a problem with Firefox on my backup PCs that makes it freeze/slow down everytime i try to • play more gifs at once • play HTML5/Flash video on high quality/bitrate or loading more post on facebook. • Simmilar action that require system resources.
I believe that firefox won't use all available system resources. This issue always occur on "load" and system resources are always around 30-50% of use based on Windows 10 task manager (near usual load on my backup PC without running services/programs s it still uses only around 10% of resources).
NOTE: This issue is notable mostly on my backup PC with limited performance, but i found simmilar issues on main PC. The difference is that on main PC it uses enough resources to run without notable performance drop.
This problem is on firefox only (tested on chrome and edge).
END-USER OPINION: I believe that there is problem in firefox settings that prevents it to use all system resources.
TRIED SOLUTIONS: • Reinstall flash = Without effect • Tries Firefox stable build = Without effect. • Disable/Enable hardware acceleration = Without effect.
• Reinstall Firefox using iobit uninstaller to remove all registry and perform clean installation of firefox. > Without effect.
• Installing different firefox versions. > Without effect.
• Running firefox without extensions. > Without effect with ads and white stuff that prints stuff into my retina.
• Messing up with about:config. > Mostly more harm then good done and even then when i try to change one at a time and verify its effect on system i cant seem to find anything that could affect firefox performance to solve this problem.
• Forcing videos to use HTML5 instead of flash and conversely. > It won't play HTML5 on youtube and flash is lagging on higger bitrate. I believe that it won't play HTML5 due my youtube settings HTML5 worked fine on other sources.
Thanks for help! - DK