This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I have one site that i've used in the past & now cannot sign-in??
For over a year i have had no problem logging in on Firefox to www.nightscalper.com. Now when i try the login webpage it appears to be logging me in but never opens the site. I can copy and paste the login data from your login page and paste it in internet explorer and it works fine.
All Replies (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.