It's an ongoing issue
If you check the history of the conversation /correspondence i was having with tech team, it would be more easier. It all started with not be able to access the Verizon website. I am able to access every single website other then the Verizon. When I have tried to log in it gives me following error massage: Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.verizon.com.
The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection. If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Then some one from the contributor told me to clear the cache, which I have tried but it did not work and then again some one else told me to start the Firefox in a safe mode ---------did not work. Also I have checked the shock player which already installed on my computer. Thanks I would like someone to call me or give an idea to fix the problem, that would be nice.
edit: removed personal information for your protection. (philipp)
Modified by philipp
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Google Update
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- NMP Browser Plugin 188.8.131.52
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
hello tauz3, please note that like most other companies who offer freeware products mozilla does not provide support via telephone, so please continue in the forum.
in addition, please don't open new questions for the same issue, but follow up with new information or results of steps you have taken in your original question at https://support.mozilla.org/questions/996546.
please refer to the Forum rules and guidelines
thanks for your understanding! (philipp)