This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Change to Verizon from britehouse. Mail by thunderbird (ISP)
My laptop comp's will not send mail on verizon.net ! How do I change setting's to correct ?
All Replies (1)
For your clarification, Thunderbird is not an ISP, it's an e-mail client. Verizon is your ISP because they are providing you with an e-mail.
Either way here is the settings you need to correct it:
- Incoming mail server (POP3): pop.verizon.net
- Incoming Server Port Numbers: 995
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.verizon.net
- Outgoing Server Port Numbers: 465
- Make sure SSL encryption is enabled for the incoming and outgoing mail server.
- For more email and remote access configuration options see Verizon Online Email settings