WOW FIREFOX 28 IS A POS!
I had to upgrade and 28 is all bloat and whistles. It's really a piece of garbage. I kept version 16 because I knew upgrading would mean trouble. All I did was upgrade to 28 and now I need to get another browser. Sorry, you guys are losers.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.18
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
Feel free to install any browser of your choice. Please be aware though that installing Firefox16 increases risks to your computer and personal data. It is outdated, no longer supported and not secure.
You would be better off installing any up to date browser; than using Firefox 16. I note however you use XP and maybe that needs updating also.
- It may have had a minor temporary reprieve
- If you are not upgrading hardware one alternative may be moving off XP to Linux http://www.howtogeek.com/186591/windows-xp-support-ends-today-heres-how-to-switch-to-linux/
In order for us to better assist you, you need to elaborate on the changes and what has went wrong. Without adequate information, we cannot assist you.
Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.