When I install Firefox 28, why does it not load?
Any idea on this? This is annoying.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- npsitesafety (Official)
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.9
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.5
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1
No, you're still in the same thread as another user.
Just follow this link, copy/paste what you posted into the Details box,
I tried several links offered in the forum.
I've created a question for you...So you can go to your own thread and wait for support there. Here's the link to your question:
Please respond so I know you got there.
The downloading thing closes for no reason when it's in the middle of checking add-ons while the downloading is in progress.