Cookie Manager - use it to save/restore a particular cookie.
Cookie Manager - http://cookiemanager.blogspot.com/ Sometimes I login to a site & it seems to forget that I've been there & the info that I've input previously. That's particularily irritating if it's a game that I've taken to a high level.
If there is doc to support it, I can't find the answer to my problem. The "Save" icon at the bottom-right doesn't appear to do anything, & I don't really want to save every cookie anyway. The "Export" icon at the bottom appears to save all the cookies in a single file, which means that I'd be restoring all my out of date cookies?
What I want to do is to save one, or a few cookies & then be able to add/attach them to cookies already on the computer. Is this possible?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1
- This plug-in enables downloading of Flash videos
- This plug-in enables downloading of HTML5 videos
- This plug-in enables downloading with the Download This Video button
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
Check out the cookie manager add on Cookies Manager Plus or a few others you can search for on that same site.
In Preferences/Options > Privacy > History > Show Cookies.. you can manage them manually as well.
Hope this helps!