The OCSP response is not yet valid (contains a date in the future)
I receive this message when I try to go to any of the websites linked from the Add-ons Manager in Mozilla Firefox browser. Furthermore, the 'Get Add-ons' tab as well as mozilla.org pages will not load properly - they load as basic html, without any formatting or pictures. All other websites are loading properly, and I only have this problem when using the Firefox browser. I am using Windows 8.
Modified by lht333
Problem resolved! It is because the time on my computer was wrong. Fixing the computer time (changed from AM to PM) solved the problem.Read this answer in context 37
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
Problem resolved! It is because the time on my computer was wrong. Fixing the computer time (changed from AM to PM) solved the problem.
Heh that was my thought when I saw your post on the index. Glad you figured it out.
Whenever there is a error that involves date or time in past or future one should check the date and time on computer.