When I try to add a comment under a YouTube video I'm not able to ... I get a redirected to another page that "flashes" open for a second then closes?
This problem just started about three days ago. Before that I was able to click in the comment box under a YouTube video and leave my comment.
The page that opens for a second shows the following when I look at my History in Firefox:
Google plus: real life sharing, rethought for the web https://plus.google.com/u/0/wm/4/up/?type=st&client=7&gpsrc=gpfw0&parent=https%3A%2F%2Fapis.google.com&proxy=I0_1396713849602&rsz=1&hl=en_US
What is this and how do I fix this problem? (BTW: This doesn't happen when I use another browser ... but I use Firefox exclusively and would like to continue.)
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- PlayNow Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Raidcall plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
This happened a few weeks ago to me. I had to clear the cache and log out then back in. Have you tried this already? Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox
Also are you commenting from a session in youtube or one from an embedded video?