Search hijack by conduit (/questions/968030/)
I get hijacked by this conduit thing and I don't have any extra toolbars. I cant figure out what I did to get it and I cant figure out how to get rid of it.
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Version 18.104.22.16858
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Citrix Receiver Plugin (Win32)
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
Thank you for your question, of the steps that are referred to in the question title, what have you tried to troubleshoot already?