FYI, uninstalling FF because of your intolerance for free speech. Mine and ALL clients. Assholes.
You purport to be “tolerant”, but in actuality you are only tolerant of your own beliefs. Assholes like you should go to Uganda for an education on tolerance.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- The IcedTea-Web Plugin executes Java applets.
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- The Videos 3.6.3 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
hello, since i don't see any request for support in your question, i'm going to close the thread - also refer to our Forum rules and guidelines.
please take any concerns you might have on the subject to the governance mailing list located at https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/governance instead.