This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
iam trying to log in a page but when i click on it from my search it just goes into a white screen and shows nothing.
i am trying to get to ytepisodes login page and when i do a search in firefox it list a million sites. i click on the one i want and it looks like it going to open the web page but all it does is give me a white screen with nothing on it. i was able to get on the site two days ago but yesterday and today i cannot. any ideas on this problem
All Replies (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!