I need a plugin for foscam, downloaded plugins.xpi how do I get it into foscam
On the desktop version after download I can open the folder where it saved then drag into the foscam program. Very easy. How do I do it with Firefox mobile
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Mobile; rv:28.0) Gecko/28.0 Firefox/28.0
Thank you for contacting Mozilla. I understand that you are having problems with the Foscam app. In order to better understand and investigate on the issue that you are encountering, please reply to this message with the following information:
- What is the model of your phone? (ZTE Open, LG Fireweb or Alcatel OneTouch Fire)
- What is the OS version found in the Device Information page? Please visit this link if you need help finding the Build ID of your phone.
- Please provide the exact steps to reproduce the issue you are encountering.
- Who is your current cell phone carrier?
- How often do you encounter this issue?
Please be sure to include as much detail as possible, including any relevant error messages that you may be receiving, exactly as they appear. This will ensure that we will have all the information needed to investigate into this. Thank you for your help and we look forward to hearing from you!
Modified by Curtis Parfitt-Ford