I have a desktop Mac 10.4.11.
I tried to download latest Firefox but it tells me Firefox 3.6.x is the latest I can have. How do I know if I have this or how do I get it get it if I don't?
Additional System Details
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r115
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28
it's disappointing that an answer was given without reading the question. what a waste of time.
When I try to download the latest Firefox, I get an error message. Apparently I need an older version for my Mac 10.4.11 but I don't know how to find out where to download it from.
That's why I'm asking.
Is there a help page for people who only have basic computer knowledge. The above link tells me nothing.
locking this thread - please continue here