why are you blocking me from using my polar app that was working before
I was able to use my Polar WebSync before upgrading my OSX and now it is saying that FireFox is blocking me from using this because YOU don't recognize Polar. Well, I do and how do I change this setting so I can use what I paid money for???????
And to top it off they don't have a direct email for help, I have to post this to the world not the people who came up with this POS
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 18.104.22.168
- Catalina Savings Printer Plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Shockwave for Director 11.5.8r612
- Picasa plugin.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
hello, can you provide a screenshot of the issue or the exact wording of the error message?