I have changed my password three times but am still denied access
After having the same password for several years, I am told my password is now wrong. I have tried to change the password, but am still denied access to my email. Is the problem with my user name that I have had for many years? What do I do to access my email account?
Thank you christ1. Your suggestion to try my other webmail password has worked and I can now get into my Mozilla Thunderbird emails. Thanks again...............gl1500telusnetRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.9
- RadioRage Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
What is your e-mail provider? Have you tried to contact them? Sometimes an account can get hijacked by an outsider.
Does that email service has an internet web page to access that email account that you can try?
Thank you christ1. Your suggestion to try my other webmail password has worked and I can now get into my Mozilla Thunderbird emails. Thanks again...............gl1500telusnet