How can i link any image as wallpaper in my firefox os app ?
I want to build an wallpaper application for firefox os . So i need that any image that any user open they find an option to 'set as wallpaper' or 'share via bluetooth'.
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/33.0.1750.46 Safari/537.36
Hi antutunga, Thank you for your interest in making Firefox OS applications! Currently the function in the Gallery allows one to set any image as a wallpaper, and the code is open, so I am wondering if that functionality of code is a good place to start.
Application references to get you started:
- MDN: Firefox OS Application Development
- Hacking Gaia to get your feet wet https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/F.../Hacking
- There is a generator too http://thenittygritty.co/ffos-apps
- How an app communicates with the system https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/F.../Apps_architecture
- App code https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/d.../App
- All the webapis in b2g: https://wiki.mozilla.org/WebAPI you may be using the device storage a bit
If you have any other questions about this firefos os has many resources, stackoverflow.com, and many irc channels.